Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My dog, Canon.

Yes, I know what I've become. I have become one of those crazy people which pull out their wallet photos to show you 25 pictures of their kid and tell you how cute they are. Only with me it's my dog. This is Canon, who loves to sit by my feet or behind my desk chair or just on the side and look out the window and occasionally up at me just to say hello while I work. I know I've spent too much time at the computer when he brings me several toys to throw for him. I can't explain it but I guess it's just these little things which bring me joy on a daily basis, keep me sane and make me smile. I had my camera on the desk this time since I'd just finished uploading some photos and decided to take advantage of a sweet serene moment. Todays thought is this: Notice the little things that bring a smile to your heart, and cherish them fully.


No comments: